Sunday, December 2, 2012

#reverb12 day 1













Inspired by this post I have started #reverb12.

Day 1's Question is:
How are you starting this last month of 2012?
Take a moment, close your eyes, take a deep breath and ask yourself the question: how do you feel...
... in your body? in your mind? in your day job? in your creative life? in your heart?








This year has been a huge year, and a hard one. Our family has had 2 people diagnosed with types of cancer as well as  job losses, high risk pregnancies etc. But you know what? I wouldn't change a thing. (minus the cancer of course I wouldn't want that on anyone if i could change it) through out this year there has been one constant: Family.

Family is the main theme and central thing for our christmas each year. We let the boys put the tree up and decorate it.  We  just remind ourselves that despite everything family is always there.

I have started going to yoga recently, I take Alistair along. Charlie has even tagged along a few times.  It feels great to finally be doing something for me and no one else. I am not doing it for a work out , mainly to just get back into yoga and also meet other mums.  I have learnt a few new yoga poses. I hope to continue going in 2013.


Yoga when I do it, helps get rid of my stress, anxiety etc. So it is great for me, because in the past I have had anxiety attacks (not recently but a few years ago) that put me in emergency department thinking I was going to die or something.  So I feel it is important for me to look after my mental and emotional health as well as my physical health.

My day job, is a stay at home mum of 4 crazy boys. I love it. Honestly I wouldn't changea  thing in having these crazy 4 boys who like to keep me up at night and then wake at the crack of dawn. They may make me want to pull my hair out at times, but they are awesome.  watching them grow into little young men is the best gift ever. They make me proud each day.

My creative life has taken a new spin, I recently gave into family and friend nagging and launched Akira. So soon I will be a Work At Home Mum (maybe also insane who knows). I love being creative, it cures my boredom as well as gives me something to do, other then housework, watching tv. There is only so many books or tv shows I can watch before I want to do something else! haha.


My heart is Happy, right now. This moment in time may have its imperfections, but all the people I care about are happy and that makes my heart happy.  I am happy. I feel loved and cherished and i wouldn't change a thing right now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment