Monday, December 17, 2012

#reverb12 Day 17: How did you make a difference?


Day 17 Question:
Think of one person whose life you made a difference to in 2012.
What did you gain from this?
How will you continue to make a difference in 2013?

 I wouldn't have a clue who i have changed in 2012 or made a difference with. I just go along me way being me. I don't want to gain anything out of it. Just like how this blog has no sponsors because I don't want to make anything from it. I plan to continue being me in 2013.

"The problem isn't materialism as such. Rather it is the underlying assumption that full satisfaction can arise from gratifying the senses alone. Unlike animals whose quest for happiness is restricted to survival and to the immediate gratification of sensory desires, we human beings have the capacity to experience happiness at a deeper level which, when achieved, can overwhelm unhappy experiences."-His Holiness the Dalai Lama


No comments:

Post a Comment