Sunday, December 2, 2012

#reverb12 Day 2




Reverb12 Day 2 Question:
What was your most significant expenditure in 2012?
It doesn't have to be necessarily the biggest expenditure, just the one with the most impact.
What difference has it made to your life?




This year our biggest Expenditure is paying off our upcoming February wedding.  The impact it will have is I will have the surname as our 4 boys.  Having had almost 8 years of having a different surname to my children, I can tell you now it is way easier to have the same surname when booking appointments, or enrolling children into things. 

Allan my partner of almost 9 years.

Sometimes in the past, people have presumed, we were already married. So I guess, this will also make it all official.  It may take me a while to get used to a different surname though, half the time I almost forget my own name as it is! haha

Our other expenditure was investing in an iPad, seriously that thing was a great thing to have while I was spending a month in hospital before Alistair was born. Charlie would play on it quietly (he knows how to use it better then me), Allan put movies on it so I could watch movies in hospital.  I am a huge fan of iPads. They are very much worth their pricetag. We invested in a Otterbox cover for it which pretty much makes it kid proof (they can throw it, spill drinks on it etc and it wont kill the iPad).

Charlie playing with the iPad on May 30th.


#Reverb12 Day 1 Post

Where to find more info on #Reverb12

2 comments:

  1. What a great thing to spend on - a wedding. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks for stopping by. We got engaged in 2007, but have been together since 2004 so we have taken our time. It is very exciting I am looking forward to the big day.

      Delete