Friday, December 21, 2012

#reverb12 Day 21: What's on the dream list?



Day 21 Question:
What items did you tick off your dream list in 2012? What other, unexpected, dreams came to fruition?
What are the top three items on your dream list for 2013?
 My dreams this year were to be happy, healthy and to have a healthy baby at the end of pregnancy. I also had the dream of moving somewhere where I can have a house on a block big enough to have a huge veggie garden and fruit trees and chickens etc and be sustainable, or the start of being sustainable. I also had the dream of getting my drivers license this year (yes I know 26 years old and I still don't have my license but honestly I have never actually needed it i do have a learners permit thats it).

I got my healthy baby and my health stayed great this year. I did not get my license or my sustainable house. But I did work towards my license so maybe next year I can go for my license.  I have researched which areas would have the types of house I am dreaming of, so I know where to look now.

Unexpected dreams, i would say would be the dream of getting married. After being engaged since 2007 you kind of expect it to be that way forever.

My top 3 dreams for 2013 are:

1) Study-   I am starting a Certificate IV in Business (sales) in the new year, if all goes well I should have this finished in 6-8 months. I also plan to enrol in  Advance Diploma of Applied Fashion & Technology this is  a full time 3 year course and to get into it, I need a folio so I plan to do a tafe level workshop on how to make a portfolio which is a 4 week course or thereabouts.  So if my plan goes well I should be doing the Advance diploma in 2014.

2) I want to have my own business and be self employed.

3)  Continue working towards Sustainability in as many areas I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment