Saturday, December 22, 2012

#reverb12 Day 22: The most important gift?




Day 22 Question:
What was the greatest gift you received in 2012? What was the greatest gift you gave?
What do you intend to give yourself in 2013?

 I think the best gift I got this year was priceless, it was the gift of time.  Simply taking the time to pop over to see how I was, or the time to call etc.  Though Cass (my SIL) would also bring cupcakes, her cupcakes are awesome, I keep saying she needs to make a cupcake shop.

I think the best gift I gave this year would probably be all the collingwood merchandise I have purchased and wrapped up for Allan. Not for christmas, or his brithday this was just because I could.  I just like seeing his face when he is truly surprised.

In 2013 I think I will give myself happiness.  I want to give to more charities with both my time , money and things i do not need anymore.  I would also like to buy myself a thermomix but I will have to save my coins for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment