Wednesday, December 26, 2012

#reverb12 Day 26: How will you make time?



Day 26 Question:
How do you intend to carve out more time for the things that are the most important to you in 2013?

  I think next year will be the year of friends and family. Making time for those around me and hopefully they will make time for me.

I think just stopping and smelling the roses is needed in my life, just pausing every now and then, rather then going full stop living etc and never stopping to just think wow  and appreciate everything..





To make time I need to be more organised... yes the one thing in life I struggle with and always have hahha

I intend to start a blog planner (i have been eyeing off this one actually )  I also will need to schedule time to blog, to study , to do chores etc in 2013 so I will need :
a blog planner 
a small business planner
a household family planner
2013  monthly calendars 
Student Planner


I do use Cozi as a computer back up but I also like to have a book format infrount of me at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment