Saturday, December 29, 2012

#reverb12 Day 29: Have you heard your word?

Day 29 Question: 
What word did you select to be your travelling companion in 2012? What gifts did this word bring?
What word will you choose to guide you through 2013? What do you hope it will bring into your life?

 Cherish was the word for 2012, I had to cherish each moment, no matter how small and insignificant.

For 2013 i think peace and love are the words i'd like to guide me in to 2013.  I continue to learn the mindful ways in relationships. Mindfulness is huge in buddhism, but even if you are not a buddhist I think it is something everyone should learn and use in everyday life. Basically the mindfulness rules are:
Pay attention on purpose
Pay attention in the present moment
Pay attention non judgmentally

I hope I learn to be better at the mindfulness rules in 2013, as I feel it can help in everyday life when dealing with others even if I disagree with them or they say horrid things about me,

I think the main word would be Mindfulness for 2013.

In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher. Dalai Lama 



No comments:

Post a Comment