Monday, December 3, 2012

#Reverb12 Day 3: What Do I really Wish for






#Reverb12 Day 3 Question:
Imagine a scenario where you only had one year left to live. What is one thing that you really wish to do that you just haven't had the chance to accomplish yet?

I would like to add: what steps could you take (however small) to ensure that you accomplish this thing in 2013?
(more Info on #Reverb12 can be found here) 


My Wishlist If I had just a year to live, would be to create memories for my children.  I would want to go camping with them, spend as much time with them as possible. I would want to spend lots of time with friends and family as well.

In my goals, I am yet to accomplish, I want to do a fashion degree at TAFE as well as a business degree.  My theory is with both these degrees I could make my own business a success.
My 4 boys and I.

I guess, my goals are, to ensure I take time out and spend time with people, rather then text or email etc. To actually give people my TIME. Because time and Presence are far more important to those you love and cherish then anything money can buy. You can not buy that.  You can not put a price on it. When I lost my Younger Brother, I didn't think of all the things he purchased for me, I thought of all the funny memories we shared together, those were priceless and I still cherish those more then the things he gave me, And no one can ever take those memories away from me.




2 comments:

  1. Lovely Blog! I have 4 girls, and a year ago after 13yrs together we got married.
    Mel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. In February on our wedding day it will be 8 years & 8months of dating and 5 years 7months and 4 days of being engaged. I am looking forward to the wedding.

      Delete