Saturday, December 8, 2012

#Reverb12 Day 8: my most important relationship.

Day 8 Question:
Considering the idea that nothing lasts forever: what was the most important relationship that you fostered in 2012? 
How will you continue to nurture it in 2013?
Allan in august 2012.

 One of the most important relationships I have is with my partner. He has been in my life since 2004. We got engaged on August 10th 2007, sadly my brother Aaron passed away 3 days later. But one of the last memories I have of him, was telling him & seeing how happy he was at the news. We are now going to wed on 17th of February. I do wish Aaron could be there but I know how happy he was to hear of our engagement.
Allan on australia day 2012.



My partner is pretty much my polar opposite, but we compliment each other. I am the more creative book worm type who isn't really into sports and would rather read a book, he is the sporty guy who never sits still and never reads books. He is the father of our 4 boys they adore him and look up to him.


H

No comments:

Post a Comment