Tuesday, December 25, 2012

#Reverb12 Day24: My most important habit


Day 24 Question:
What is the single most important habit you intend to cultivate in 2013?

I intend to blog more without Reverb I probably wouldn't be blogging everyday. I have been looking at making or buying a blog planner so I can plan posts etc. just be more organised with the blog. But I guess the chaos of my blog does reflect on how I am in real life and there is always a method to my madness, haha.

I also intend to not hold people at arms length when it comes to how I feel or think about things, out of fear I will upset or offend. To an extent, I have the flaw of being a people pleaser and a peace keeper. I try to avoid conflict unless its a last resort.

I also intend to make time for me. So I guess my habit overall is "look after myself and work on myself make time for me, and blog more" .

No comments:

Post a Comment