Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goodbye 2012 hello 2013


So with 2013, I have said goodbye to 2012. I have started the Courageous Living Planner. Which is great to get it subrscribe to  Kate Swoboda’s Your Courageous Life newsletter (which is well worthwhile) to receive her 2013 Courageous Living Planner.

I also have got some more prompts to kick off the new year. From Tara Sophia Mohr.

1. Because I wanted to make 2013 count, I…
Will not let a moment fade away I will capture each moment and cherish it.

2. Because fear of failure was no longer a good enough reason to not do it, in 2013 I…
will study, and start my own business. 

3. Because I listened to the whispers inside, in 2013 I…
will not with the negative toxic people nor will i tolerate their drama and lies. I will only seek to please myself, no one else.

4. Because the things that brought me joy in childhood still do, in 2013 I…
be more creative , do creative things. Go back to circus performing.

5. Because simple pleasures are so rich, in 2013 I…
Seize the moment, cherish doing nothing when I can and just enjoy the peace and quiet.

6. Because my body has served me so beautifully all these years, in 2013 I…
Cherish and look after it. I hope to get my asthma under control this year .

7. Because the world needs my service, in 2013 I…
will continue to blog, and write and be creative.Be me.

8. Because of the remarkable people who have loved me and made me who I am, in 2013 I…
will cherish each moment with the ones who cherish me and are not negative toxic people. I will cherish and tend to these relationships to allow them to grow. 

9. Because I am willing to believe in the power of forgiveness, in 2013 I…
will forgive those who cause me hurt and pain. But this does not mean those people should not apologize nor think their actions are going to be forgotten or tolerated.

10. Because the silence has gone on long enough, in 2013 I….
will seek to regain some old friendships that ended years ago to see if they can become friendships again.

11. Because I am so blessed, in 2013 I…
will continue enjoying motherhood, being a mum of 4 boys is awesome. They bring such joy into my life that I honestly do not think anyone else could ever do. I will also volunteer for a few charities and I also hope to be a mentor for teens.

12. Because I vowed to be more radical, in 2013 I…
will continue to be myself and express my interests and passions as loud as i want.

13. Because I wanted, in the last days of my life, to remember this year with tears of gratitude, in 2013 I…
will be a married woman. I will remember 2013 for the rest of my life and I will look back on it forever. 




No comments:

Post a Comment