Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Blog dare post #1

The Blog Dare on Bloggy Moms

Prompt: They try to make it sound...


They try to make having a large family crazy, insane, something that can't possible be normal. But it's my reality. It is loud at times, it is crazy at times. But there is a calm amid the chaos.  Some view large families as a negative thing. I have heard it all " get a hobby "  "get a Tv",  as comments on how many children we have. We have 4 lovely sons.



Which brings me to my next point, I have heard so many comments on  "Will; you try for a girl?"  That sort of stuff can be annoying.  Last time I checked you can not order the gender of your child at the drive thru. So I will be content with a healthy child regardless of gender, thank you.

They try to make it sound like it is impossible to  study and raise a family, well I am studying right now. I am finishing off my Certificate IV in Business Sales, and in august I will be starting a bachelor degree.  It comes down to Time management Skills. 

Like the old saying says:



Anything is possible if you can dream it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment