Friday, August 23, 2013

August moon Day 2: wishes

Day 2 prompt: 

Kat writes: We are about to enter into a gentler season i.e. Autumn/Fall if you’re in the Northern Hemisphere, Spring if you’re in the Southern Hemisphere. For me, these seasons often feel like a relief after the intensity of Summer and Winter. How do you intend to transition into the new season? My friend Kylie Bellard has a wonderful set ofquestions you can use to help you in your deliberations.

I often take Spring as the season of rebirth, out with the old in with the new it's like the second New Year's Day almost. It's a chance for resolutions and change.  

Spring also comes with the dreaded spring cleaning. I've been going mad organizing my house, labels are everywhere in my house at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment