Saturday, December 14, 2013

Reverb 13: Day 10 Auto- Pilot




Prompt:
Living life on auto-pilot can feel disorienting and dull. How did you cultivate a life worth loving during 2013?

How can you turn off your auto-pilot button in 2014?




I think taking time to reconnect with people, ourselves and just doing thing that aren't in our comfort zone etc can help break that auto-pilot habit. 
As a busy mum of 4 little boys, my auto-pilot is get up early in the morning, make breakfast , get the boys bathed & dressed, pack school bags and then  do readers etc.. Somehow i do this before 8:30am haha
But next year I am hoping to be a working mum, so  hubby will be a stay at home dad, a role reversal.
I am still studying.  Last night I managed to hand in 5 assignments in the space of about 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment