Sunday, December 1, 2013

Reverb13: day 1

Prompt: 

It is the first day of December. It is the first day of Summer here in the Southern Hemisphere, but it may the first day of Winter where you are.


It is the first day of Reverb13.


How do you feel, on this first day, in your mind? In your body? In your heart? In your soul?


I feel like I need a holiday. Dealing with NDIS, the education department, well just everything has left me exhausted. It's not a bad thing to feel this way, I mean I am a mum of 4 boys...and none if them sit still unless they are asleep lol. 



I need to get back into art, to soothe the soul and revive that creative side of my mind. I met an art therapist recently at playgroup and chatting to her, made me realise I've neglected that part of me.


Edited to add: 

Thank you all for the kind comments I too am looking forward to posting art during reverb13. Blogger won't let me reply to comments for some reason. Sorry about that. I'm not ignoring you all I swear. 

8 comments:

  1. I love this, Jess! This long lost part of you is most worthy of sunlight and nourishment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. celebrating that you know what you need and sending wishes that you will be able to create space to meet those needs.
    Looking forward to connecting through the reverb prompts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I feel like I've been neglecting my poetry side a bit. We need art to rejuvenate. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think life just gets in the way sometimes, I hope you start your poetry again

      Delete
  4. Great Picture and sentiment! Looking forward to reading your blog and seeing artwork during Reverb13!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping to pop up some art work during reverb

      Delete