Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Reverb13: day 12: Turning Mud into Gold

Somehow i missed day 12 lol who knows how that happened but here it is.

Prompt:
I'm a big fan of muddy experiences. They become our greatest teachers when we're wise enough to exfoliate with them; roll around in the deep until we finally feel ready to get clean. 

Today, identify something muddy that kept recurring for you throughout 2013, and then ask yourself this: What's the clear truth underneath this damn mud if I finally wash myself clean?

I think for me 2013, has taught me that I am capable of being a lone wolf. That underneath all that muddy crap i have dealt with,  people seem to wish they were like me. Some wish they had what i have, some are just plain old green eyed monsters.
The reality is the grass isn't always greener.  

2013  has taught me I am one of the biggest advocates for my children.  And I am a vocal person in general, I will tell you what you need to hear whether you like it or not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment