Sunday, December 22, 2013

Reverb13: Day 21: On our last day



Prompt:
2014 is going to be MY YEAR because...

In 2014, I am going to do...

In 2014, I am going to feel...

In 2014, I am not going to...

In December 2014, I am going to look back and say...

For bonus points, if you participated in #reverb12, compare your answers to the ones you wrote this time last year. What has been revealled? Where are the surprises?




Last year I was in Reverb12 my post this time last year is here

2014 is going to be MY YEAR because:  I will take time to care for me as well others, I will be more mindful.

2013 answer: "I am getting married !! and I plan to make it a year of possibilities and cease the moment."

In 2014, I am going to do:  Study and hopefully return to work, and  just be peaceful & happy. i hope to be more community minded and help out in the community as much as I can.
2013 answer:  " Study and start my own business and be a mum, be me. Get married so , become a wife. I will be juggling lots of job descriptions haha"

In 2014, I am going to feel: Peace and compassion. Happiness.
2013 answer:  "Happy and i mean REALLY happy.  No one and I mean no one will be raining on my parade."

In 2014 I am not going to:  worry about the past or future I will live for the now.
2013 answer:  "Put up with liars,toxic individuals or the drama those two types bring with them. I also wont tolerate bullshit. I also wont be a people pleaser."

In December 2014, I am going to look back & say:  Wow this year has gone fast  what an amazing year! 
2013 answer:  ""Where the F**k did the year go?!" haha  nah, I will be proud of how i go there and what I have accomplished in 2013 and look forward to 2014."

I guess for me i predicted a few things for 2013 before they even occurred, which is surprising. 

3 comments:

  1. What a great surprise, Jess! And evidence that these sorts of exercises really do work... and that you can totally trust yourself.
    Thank you for all your wonderful responses to the Reverb13 prompts. It's been a pleasure to read them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you revisited last years responses!

    ReplyDelete