Thursday, December 5, 2013

Reverb13: day 5 Risk




Prompt :
What was the greatest risk you took in 2013? What was the outcome?

I started a bachelor of early childhood education then decided to take a year off, to see if it was what I really wanted to do. 
Since then, I've started a diploma of community services and I feel more at home in this course then I did in the early childhood one. I feel like this course I am in now suits me more, that I've find something I'm truly passionate about.

I have only done the first unit of the community services course so I am still a new student. But I plan to also do a diploma in youth justice, next year and also then study art therapy. 

4 comments:

  1. I love that your courage led you to further your education! A very wise investment of your time and energies. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat, I am loving the studying. Although it is time consuming it is teaching me things i didn't know before.

      Delete
  2. Life is so full and rich in surprises! Congratulations for finding community services! It sounds interesting even though I am not sure what it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Community services is basically Social Work. After I finish the course I can be a Social worker or continue studying.

      Delete