Monday, December 9, 2013

Reverb13 day9 inspiration

Prompt: 
Who inspired you in 2013? And why?What gifts did they give you? And how will you carry these forward in to 2014?

My friend cel inspired me this year.  She is an amazing strong woman & mum.  She was the one who made me realise  doing stuff for myself isn't selfish, it's something we need to do to look after ourselves and not go insane. 

She has been encouraging me to dye my hair which I'm yet to do but either later this month or in early 2014 my hair will look like this: 


Cel if you're reading this you're amazing ! Love ya guts! 

2 comments:

  1. Woah! I LOVE Cel's hair!
    Sounds like she has a fantastic outlook. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that isn't a pic of cel that is just a photo of a hair do Cel thinks will suit me. She didnt want her photo up on the blog ;) She is on my instagram though

      Delete