Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 2

Pic source: Link

Prompt:
 Today's one word prompt is:

Juicy

What feelings does this word evoke? What sorts of memories does it recall? Which of your senses start to tingle? How would you represent what this word means to you?

Juicy as a word to me evokes memories of biting into a juicy piece of fruit and the juice just going everywhere.  It also makes me think of secrecy, because sometimes people refer to gossip and secrets as being Juicy.




The word to me would be that double edged sword, where one hand its simple & full of happiness, the other hand it is a negative and secrecy filled word.
It makes me think of how people often forget to be mindful (even I do sometimes).

The Positive side of this Word to me, is it is living in the moment.  There is no better time then now.








No comments:

Post a Comment