Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 8: Wild


Today's one word prompt is:

Wild

What feelings does this word evoke? What sorts of memories does it recall? Which of your senses start to tingle? How would you represent what this word means to you?


 So a few days ago I touched on, the search of Muchness.  Part of finding your Muchness, I think is embracing that wild side , that weird freaky side.    Wild to me, is that inner freak , that  side that goes against trends in fashion, that doesn't care what others think.
 If you think you have lost that inner sparkle, check out How to get your sparkle back. 
Photo of me in the 1990's.


A photo of me when I was in preschool.(1990)



People always seem to remember me, I am never sure if it is a good thing or not. I guess it just means, there is something about me, that stands out even after decades of not seeing me.

Photo of me with a friend
in 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment