Monday, June 23, 2014

Philanthropy


philanthropy

noun
  1. the desire to promote the welfare of others, expressed especially by the generous donation of money to good causes.

I have been teaching the boys about Philanthropy, over the past month.  In the past month we have donated 3 garbage bags filled with winter clothing to a Refuge Camp in  Namibia.  I have also started   making up little packs for a friend who teaches in a very remote school in the NT for her students who do not have very much (some have no school bags or even shoes).
If anyone would like more details on  how to send items to the school in NT, Australia. Email me or (inbox me on facebook) I will pass on the details.   The children will love anything really, loom bands, stickers, board games, bouncy balls, anything that entertains and amuses kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment