Saturday, December 6, 2014

#reverb14- day 1 to 6 ..catch up

So i have been slack a bit so here is day 1-6 of reverb14 all in one post. 






Day 1;s prompt: Today, I invite you to take a quiet moment to consider: what can you say right now with certainty?

With certainty i can say we will be homeschooling all of the older 3 boys next year. 2015 will be a crazy hectic life changing year. 




Day 2: 
What unfinished projects from 2014 am you willing to release now? (Regret not required.)

I have a weighted blanket, a worry eater and a few dresses half done in my sewing pile i really should finish them.




Day 3: It’s all too easy to put off loving where we are until everything is perfect. What can you love about where you are now?
I have 4 boys whom love and care about me unconditionally. Life isn't perfect and doesn't go to plan. And that is the beauty of life.  you need to enjoy the small things because one day the small things will be what you miss most.



Day 4: We are all lightning rods, conduits for that which the Universe wants born into this world. What energies did you channel this year?
I think i channeled the energy to speak up more so this year. I became an advocate for my children and for others. 



day5: what is the sound of your own voice?
I have no idea, some say i sound like a child or younger than they think I am .

look how much they have grown in a year !










day6: Despite our usually sunny dispositions and dedication to the practice of “assuming positive intent,” we all occasionally find ourselves having to deal with an incredibly unpleasant individual.

While I’m sure you always handle it with the tact and finesse for which you’ve become so well known, I’m going to ask you to step outside yourself for just a moment.

Think back to such a situation: if the gloves were off, how you really would have liked to have dealt with them
?
I think i would have remained more mindful  and supportive.  Being mindful of where that person is coming from and what they are dealing with would have not allowed the situation to blow up as it did. 
 










1 comment:

  1. Your babes are beautiful!
    Well done on an epic catch-up. x

    ReplyDelete