Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April Moon day 1-4 catch up

I am taking part in the April Moon challenge again. I have been doing it for a few years now, I enjoy it. You can find info on it here

Day 1:
Prompt:
For me Ciao , represents the start and end of things.  I am starting  a New course this month. (Diploma In Education Support). I am halfway through my Diploma of Early childhood Education & care , so it's almost coming to an end.

I have started trying to get out of my comfort zone a bit.  Just to learn more about people & life, about myself.

Many years ago I realised a chapter in my life had ended when I watched friends move away, but I realised that ending gave me the freedom to explore other areas that I was passionate about and meet other people.  When one door closes another one opens.







Day 2
Prompt:

                                                         This reminds me of my garden  and all the plans i have for my garden. I want to grow lovely colourful flowers and lots of veggies.  But I am not a green thumb so keeping the plants alive will be a challenge in itself haha.

10 years ago, I had my first son. I was almost 19 years old. Knowing now, that he has a form of Autism called Aspergers, i would tell my 10 years ago self to be kind to myself, to look after myself.  To cherish all the moments i have with my little brother because he wont be there forever.


Day 3
Prompt:

I have literally birthed 4 sons. But I also have given life to this blog.












Day 4
Prompt:
Having 4  boys I don't feel fully relaxed very often , if at all...  I would say i haven't relaxed in about 10 years. I do yoga though but i don't fully 100% relax with yoga.










And because Readers love to see my boys :
Cody will be 10 on Anzac day, Tyson is now  8 & a half years old, Alistair will be 3 in July, and Charlie will be 7 in September. They grow up so fast!

6 comments:

  1. Oh those boys are all such cuties! Yes, I think complete relaxation is very hard once you are a parent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I often spend night time once they are in bed attempting to relax but it often doesn't happen. Alistair was up until midnight last night 0_o

      Delete
  2. Hooray for you getting caught up with the prompts for April Moon in one sitting! You have certainly given birth to many things in your life, not to mention those absolutely adorable boys!

    Being a bit of a 'brown thumb' myself, I can say that I have finally created some good plant watering habits, since my dear boyfriend has a green thumb and I do the daily watering and tidying up of our patio garden, which has developed into quite a sweet little haven of flowers and greenery =) I know that with time, you will grow some wonderful veggies yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment :) Yes I cant wait to get my garden growing

      Delete
  3. So lovely to see you again, Jess! Your boys are growing so fast!! And they are a credit to you, they are simply gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love taking part in your blogging prompts Kat :)
      yep my boys are growing way too fast :( i wish i could freeze time hahha

      Delete