Friday, April 17, 2015

April moon Day 12-14

Day 12 Prompt:

The best part of my day is bed time. I get to wind down and catch up on tv
shows I watch when the boys are in bed. And then I get to go to bed relaxed.

I love watching Sunsets. So when I am at a beachside place, that becomes the best part of my day.





Day 13 Prompt:



  Sometimes I wonder If I will ever make my parents proud. They never came to any award ceremonies or any of my performances when I was a teen.

I continue my studies now , whilst juggling  being a mum of 4 boys and homeschooling one of them.

Sometimes, I wonder If i will ever make it to Europe and do the bucket list I came up with , years ago while mucking around with my now deceased brother, Aaron.

         

Day 14 Prompt:

I have a roof over my head, food in my belly, clean water and my children are healthy and happy.



3 comments:

  1. You sound like a strong, determined woman Jess, I reckon you'll make it to Europe (I have a big travel wishlist too and I sometimes wonder the same thing). I love that quote - perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May your every dream come true, Jess. You deserve it! x
    P.S. Everyone shows it in different ways. It's hard to imagine your parents not being proud of everything you've achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedtime is great! I love that half hour sitting up in bed with a cup of tea and a good book. Kudos to you on continuing your studies, and I wish you the very best for all your grand adventures.

    ReplyDelete