Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April Moon Day 5


Day 5 Prompt:




Chloe with 3 of her 4 boys.
 I am inspired by so many people some I know in real life, others  are famous people I most likely will never meet.

There is one person who does have a bit of influence / inspiration and they probably have no idea (unless they read this which they probably will).

We do not always get along, nor see eye to eye on things.  But I follow her blog, her blog is full of lots of inspiration for lunchbox ideas.

How do I know her? She is my sister Chloe.  (a bit about her family can be found here)
Chloe is 3 years younger than me, she has 4 boys like I do. She has done the homeschool thing, the early intervention journey, the more than 1 kid in nappies at the same time. Lots of similarities we have.

The thing with Chloe is, she was a Domestic Violence Survivor, she also has been through the journey f having a child with special needs,  she has been down the road of mental health. She is passionate about making sure others know its ok to say you aren't okay and to ask for help.



9 comments:

  1. "Making sure others know its ok to say you aren't okay and to ask for help." - such an important message. Kudos to your sister (and to you!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she didn't know I wrote this until i set her the link. She was very shocked by it.

      Delete
    2. she didn't know I wrote this until i set her the link. She was very shocked by it.

      Delete
  2. Your sister sounds amazing. I am not surprised that you are related!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely little message to your sister, how lovely to have someone that inspires you so much in your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is a great little sister who has been through a lot.

      Delete
    2. she is a great little sister who has been through a lot.

      Delete