Sunday, April 12, 2015

April Moon day 9 & muffins

Day 9 Prompt:

"You will need a blood test" or "This will only sting a tiny bit". I have this dread when it comes to needles. I dislike them, I can't watch them go in.

I also hate when people will be late. I dislike lateness.

I also get tense when I have to go see the dentist... dentists and needles are two things I am not fond of hahha

I don't like being the one who has to give speeches or some type of presentation.  I get stage fright to a degree.


Double Choc Zucchini Muffins
Recipe adapted from one found at Taste Of the Home
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
Makes 12 muffins

Ingredients

  • 1-1/2 cups Self raising flour
  • 1/2 cup sugar or stevia
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 egg, lightly beaten
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil or coconut oil 
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup grated  zucchini
  • 1/4 cup  chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cup cocoa powder

Directions

In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa,  sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.

 Combine the egg, oil, milk, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.

 Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. 

Fold in zucchini & chocolate chips .

Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.

 Bake at 180°C  for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done

These freeze pretty well too. 


3 comments:

  1. Those muffins sound heavenly!
    I absolutely abhor lateness too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dentists and needles kind of go hand in hand don't they? I'm not a fan either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 Studies REVEAL Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you actually burn fat by consuming Coconut Fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete